Cleeve Orchard Cider..
Artisan maker of Little Owl cider from the last orchard in Ross on Wye
Gallery 54 - Ross on..
Contemporary abstract art, ceramics and glassware
Trelleck

A small village high on the Western side of the Wye, the name means town of stones a reference to the three monoliths standing near the edge of the village. Tradition states that they were erected by Harold to commemorate a victory over the Britons, but they are probably a relic of Druidism. A tumulus behind Court Farm is of Roman origin and was circled by a moat.

Close by is the Virtuous Well a celebrated spring and the church of St Nicholas built in the Early English style. Sensitively restored in 1894 it retains many older features. Near the church is an ancient stone cross on five steps and an interesting sundial erected in 1689.

Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/fweb.org.uk/httpdocs/classes_system/generaldata.class.inc on line 613 Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/fweb.org.uk/httpdocs/classes_system/generaldata.class.inc on line 613