Cleeve Orchard Cider..
Artisan maker of Little Owl cider from the last orchard in Ross on Wye
Gallery 54 - Ross on..
Contemporary abstract art, ceramics and glassware
Woodgreen Farm in the Forest of Dean
A quiet, relaxing caravan park in tranquil surroundings.
Easy access to Forest of Dean, the River Severn and the Severn Estuary.
Plenty of local pubs nearby for good food and ale.
Contact InfoVisit Website | Email
Phone: 01452 790292
Woodgreen Farm Caravan Park
Nearby ChurchesThe church dates from 1050 A.D., before the coming of the Normans. The nave, the chancel arch and the lower part of the tower being the original pre-Norman work. The windows are early English and Perpendicular, but the stonework of the old Norman windows is visible on the outside walls. The present spire and nave roof were built after the fire of 26 October 1875, during the incumbency of the Rev. G. C. HALL M.A. Marks of the fire are visible in the present east window of the chancel. The piscina in the south wall of the nave was discovered during some restoration in 1914. The panelling in the chancel, probably Flemish, though not ecclesiastical, is of good workmanship. The font was destroyed in the fire, but part of the stone-work remains. The small carved stone over the outside of the north door is older than the church itself, having been incorporated into the church when it was built. Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/fweb.org.uk/httpdocs/classes_system/generaldata.class.inc on line 613