Cleeve Orchard Cider..
Artisan maker of Little Owl cider from the last orchard in Ross on Wye
Gallery 54 - Ross on..
Contemporary abstract art, ceramics and glassware
The Angel in the Forest of DeanThe 'Angel' beckons all those who appreciate a 17th Century coaching inn.
Wholesome fare is the reward of a visit to the charismatic hotel with civil war links, serving superb food.
Contact InfoVisit Website | Email
Phone: 01594 833113
Fax: 01594 832413
The Angel Hotel
Nearby ShopsColeford has several supermarkets, and many smaller family-owned shops catering for all needs.
St. John's, Church of England. St. John's Church was built in 1880, designed by S. Gambier-Parry, to replace the older original church in the market place (of which only the tower now remains).
The Baptists first began worship in the town in 1805, and the present church was built in 1858, and extended in 1889 to include school rooms.Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/fweb.org.uk/httpdocs/classes_system/generaldata.class.inc on line 613